forklift driver training
forklift operator certification - serving NJ & NY
Get Your Forklift Operators Certified!
Call Rick Roehrich at 973-980-4636 (or e-mail him at email@example.com) for additional information or to schedule your forklift driver training. Cost is $200 per person plus tax for a one-day training session at RENTALIFT. Classes held on Saturdays at our location. Off-site training available at customer locations, provided 4 or more people will be trained.
- Operators manual
- Differences between cars and Lift trucks
- Capacity and stability
- Pre-shift inspection
- Steering and maneuvering
- Engine / motor operation
- Visibility factors
- Load handling techniques
- Testing for operator competency
We cover Forklift Dynamics in detail! Center of gravity, Counterweight, Lateral stability, Longitudinal stability, Load centers, Lift heights, Name plates, Stability triangle and factors that affect stability.
So get your company employees trained and don’t get a fine from OSHA. OSHA Regulation 29 CFR 1910.178(l)(1)(i) says: "The employer shall ensure that each powered industrial truck operator is competent to operate a powered industrial truck safely, as demonstrated by the successful completion of the training and specified in this paragraph (I)."
Benefits of forklift operator certification:
- Reduce your insurance cost
- Lower your workman’s comp expense
- Lower liability exposure
- Lower your product damage
- Improve your lift truck”s performance
- One fee. No hidden charges.
- Travel, trainer, and material are all included in price.
- We meet OSHA 29CFR 1910.178 guidelines and ANSI B56.1standards